Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

This Blog is Dedicated 2 All, Who Want to Serve and Earn!
You know, Steven Ferrel is one of the most noble person. Let us give him a big hug at Twitter! Join one of the Best Social Website LifeDynamix and Steve Ferrel is the Founder of it.

Resolving Eco-Economic Conflicts for Beginners!

NetAudioAds-The VERBAL ADS
Print Your Book at Home with PC Printer and Sell

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Some Major Resolutions 4 Handling the Obstacles in Resolving the Economic Crisis Conflicts and Unemployment 4 Future Generations-VIII

You are never alone in anything that is for others, why, feel lonely, frustrated, tired, rejected, misunderstood, ignored, misused, misguided, cheating….when there are many synonymous words that can give you comfort so get the Oxford Dictionary and mark all words that apply to you in this way.


It helps to know that it is the cost of what you dream and want for others. The selfish people never face these words disturbing them, so funny, but you bother and care so these are your friends helping to realize that the common people are the best, as the angles are humble and compassionate as the children are.


See this child is talking to an angel, about how poor and helpless this child is feeling about what he lacks, (I wish I could help him, but together we can help him as he is in great need!), as some of us are:


“IT IS DIFFICULT"



"I want to know aim of your life,” he asked a child.


"If you know aim of my life, what you will get?” the child was not interested in him.
I'll help you in every possible way to improve you in every direction,” he said to the child.


"Who are you?” the child asked him.


"I'm an angel,” the angel replied.


"My aim is to live a peaceful life,” the child said.


"I’m surprised, don’t you want to be something?” the angel asked.


"I want to be a human being,” the child replied.


"But you're a human being. Why do you say that you want to be a human being? Please tell me,” the angel was anxious to know.


"I'm told that what should be done, if I do I'm told how to do, if I do as told I'm asked why I obeyed blindly, if I obey in my own way, I'm asked why do not I tell why I obey in my own way. In addition, this if does not leave me as I am; I feel quenched by everyone except the wise ones. I do not like it. I do not feel I am a human being. I have the feeling that I lack the qualities and virtues of tolerance of being a human. Please tell me how I can become a human being?” the child asked.


“...,” the angel was silent; two drops of wisdom came out of his eyes.


"Please do not forget that it is easy to be an angel but difficult to be a human. Never forget that it is also very easy to be inhuman but difficulties are like milestones for making of a human. Never forget that you're a human and it will help you to become what you want to be,” the angel smiled.


Both were looking alike. The angel left his child after telling him the stories of great humans with the hope and wish that the child will be what he wanted to one day.


Daily Moral Insight for a Peaceful Times Ahead-A Ray of Hope with Faith:


Is not it a great insight to know or have an aim of life?


Is not it a beauty of aim that it is source of peaceful life?


Is not it the best aim to be a human being letting all other aims to support it?


Is not it a great help to let each and everyone live like a human; without letting his or her originality quenched by any means?


Is not it a most powerful tonic to remember that we are humans?
P.S.: These are my self-written poems and stories to make sure that others accept that I am a good joker and entertainer. Thanks.”



(Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment