Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

This Blog is Dedicated 2 All, Who Want to Serve and Earn!
You know, Steven Ferrel is one of the most noble person. Let us give him a big hug at Twitter! Join one of the Best Social Website LifeDynamix and Steve Ferrel is the Founder of it.

Resolving Eco-Economic Conflicts for Beginners!

NetAudioAds-The VERBAL ADS
Print Your Book at Home with PC Printer and Sell

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some Major Resolutions 4 Handling the Obstacles in Resolving the Economic Crisis Conflicts and Unemployment 4 Future Generations-XV

Yaw, what we believe to be the best for our kids may turn out to be useless as our parent’s property, possessions and the table, the study table is now useless.


We are thus, doing mind petting works that we want to be recognized as the compassion and care, at the time when these are noting more than seeking sympathy from others with some praise and the common sentence that we enjoy the most in the old age:


“My children don’t care for me anymore; alas I did everything for them,”


“How and why,”


Mind wants to know how and why.


We gave them toys. In childhood it was the toy cars, then real cars and buildings and they are doing the same thing. What? The magazine may still be on the floor. All right, now you have picked it up.


So, you have done a work that ONLY you can do. Why? Help yourself and see that you can be the agent of BUTTERFLY EFFECT. Agent?


It sounds bad because one does not get any commissions or salary in doing work for self, home and nature. Yaw, we have to discuss it, but my magazine…..no, no, my tea is getting cold.


I do not want to waste heat energy to boil it again.


So, I have to pick it up. You know when we drink water, tea or coffee we feel the mind control because if I drink it no one else can feel the taste and the satisfaction that I do. Wait!


The ones, whom I thank for making it enjoy more than me, they see me smiling. Let us share this wealth of appreciation with others, the charm of smile with saying, “Thank You!”


We will continue and I offer my thanksgiving for your reading it. Thanks!


(Copyright by Dr. Harmander Singh-Protected and archived by World_Wide_OCR_dot_com Seal (TM) File, Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment